F E A T U R E S
- The Shelter 2000 modular system is customized to your needs. Unlike many prefabricated shelters, patio covers and architectural canopies, no size is too large.
- Shelter 2000's modular design can be freestanding, wall mounted or cantilevered from your building.
- Mounting can be temporary bolt-down or permanently fixed.
- Two or more custom architectural Shelters can be joined together to cover a larger patio, poolside or outdoor dining area.
- Motorized, remote controlled aluminum louvered roof provides adjustable sun, shade and rain protection.
- When closed, louvered roof blades provide a flat, weatherproof ceiling and an integrated rain gutter system which channels water away.
- Optional motorized screens are integrated into the frame for a seamless look and are remote-controlled allowing you to adjust for the weather.
- Ideal for: balconies, bars/restaurants, bistros, boutiques, snack bars, sidewalk cafes, cantinas, coffee shops, courtyards, eateries, decks, outdoor dining areas, hotels, gardens, outdoor music venues, outdoor living areas, markets, mezzanines, parks, patios, picnic areas, piers, playgrounds, pools, porches, promenades, parks, plazas, pubs, public spaces, restaurants, recreational areas, residential homes, resorts, retail shops, rooftops, shopping malls, spas, special events, stores, street-side venues, taverns, terraces, theaters, verandas, wedding venues, and large back yards.
O P T I O N S
Our Shelter 2000 Series is customizable for your needs, and can be configured with these options:
- Frame mounted infrared space heaters
- Integrated LED lighting, white and/or RGB in the frame or within the louvers
- Rain and snow sensors
- Wind and sun sensors for screens
- Motorized side panels available in PVC or Serge screen material, solid canvas or screen material
- PVC clear windows are available within the serge screen material
- Frame & Louver finishes: white, anthracite gray or custom RAL