F E A T U R E S
- The Shelter 5000 modular system is customized to your needs. Unlike many prefabricated shelters, patio covers and architectural canopies, no size is too large.
- The Shelter 5000 Modular design has an angled roof and is mounted to your building.
- Mounting can be temporary bolt-down or permanently fixed.
- Two or more custom architectural Shelters can be joined together to cover larger patio, poolside and outdoor dining areas.
- Motorized, remote controlled PVC fabric roof provides adjustable sun, shade and rain protection.
- The PVC roof (when closed) provides a weather-proof ceiling and an integrated rain gutter system that channels water away.
- Windproof up to 64 MPH (Beaufort 6 rating when closed, higher if opened.)
- Ideal for: bars/restaurants, bistros, boutiques, sidewalk cafes, cantinas, coffee shops, courtyards, eateries, decks, outdoor dining areas, hotels, outdoor living areas, markets, mezzanines, parks, patios, pools, promenades, parks, plazas, pubs, public spaces, restaurants, recreational areas, residential homes, resorts, retail shops, shopping malls, spas, special events, stores, street-side venues, taverns, terraces, theaters, and verandas.
O P T I O N S
Shelter 5000 is customizable for your needs, and can be configured with these options:
- Integrated LED lighting, white and/or RGB in the frame
- Wind sensors for screens
- Motorized side panels available in PVC or Serge screen material
- PVC clear windows are available within the Serge screen material
- Triangular PVC panel for roof/wall intersection
- Frame finish: white, anthracite gray or custom RAL
- PVC Canvas Roof finish: Waterproof white, obscured or textured