1500 Series Outdoor Shelter
The Shelter 1500 Series is the budget-friendly, fully automatic, tilting aluminum louvered roof. The 1500 Series regulates the sun by rotating its louvers up to 150º. When the louvers are closed, a discrete gutter collects rainwater and drains it unnoticeably into the side poles.
With an optional heating element and bolt-on roller side screens, you can keep the cold and wind at bay with the 1500 Series. The Shelter 1500 is also available with manual operation, perfect for spaces lacking electricity. Enjoy the outdoors from early Spring to late Fall with the Shelter 1500 Series from Shelter Outdoor!
- Budget-friendly shelter
- Fully-automatic tilting louvers
- “Stand-alone” or “Lean-to”
- Available in white or anthracite gray
|– White, anthracite gray or custom RAL|
|Structure||– Can be freestanding or wall mounted to your building.
– Mounted via standard bolt-down brackets or cemented-in ground anchors and fixed to cement patio/poured footings, concealed inside posts for a finished look.
– Two or more custom architectural Shelters can be installed side by side to cover a larger patio, poolside or outdoor dining area.
– When closed, louvered roof blades provide a flat, weatherproof ceiling and an integrated rain gutter system which channels water away.
|Operation||– Motorized, remote controlled aluminum louvered roof provides adjustable sun, shade and rain protection.
– Optional motorized screens are bolted onto the frame for a seamless look and are remote-controlled allowing you to adjust for the weather.
|1500 Series Optional
|– Frame mounted infrared space heaters
– Integrated LED lighting, white and/or RGB in the frame or within the louvers
– Rain and snow sensors
– Optional bolt-on motorized side panels available in PVC or Serge screen material, solid canvas or screen material
– PVC clear windows are available within the serge screen material
– Two sizes of louver widths available: 6.3″ and 8.3″
– MANUAL Version available for size up to 11’5″ x 16’6″
– 1500 series cannot be coupled to make larger units
– LED Lighting is IP65 rated, ideal for outdoor use, waterproof and dust-proof
– Color Temperature: 3500 Kelvin (warm white)
|Lead Time||12 weeks|
1500 Series Shelter Color Options
Shelter Series Videos
Why Choose the 1500 Series?
The 1500 Series outdoor shelter gives you the ability to shade you and your guests from the direct sunlight no matter what time of day it is. With a remote control motorized adjustable sun and rain cover you can enjoy your patio year round. we deliver the highest quality products and customer service so you can easily make this important decision and protect your investment for years to come. You can select different add ons as well such as LED lighting, infrared heaters, rain detectors and even serge screen with Cristal windows. Secure your 1500 Series outdoor shelter with in-ground anchors or ground fixation units.
Customize Your 1500 Series Outdoor Shelter
Design the perfect outdoor shelter for your patio and backyard by choosing the 1500 Series customizations you love. Select what type of frame and screen material you desire, then choose from a variety of different colors and features. For colors we offer white, grey or any of the wide spectrum of colors from RAL color including red, yellow, blue, green , black and more. For screen material we offer serge screen material as well as PVC. In serge you can pick more natural colors like beige, grey, cream, and white. You can also select serge colors with a bit more flair like green, blue, yellow or multi-colored. for our PVC screens select white, grey or beige.
Large Outdoor Shelter Areas
Our budget friendly outdoor shelters are sure to create the perfect outdoor environment for your relaxation time or friendly gatherings. Place two 1500 Series outdoor shelter units side by side for a seamless large area cover. Create an entire outdoor living space by selecting multiple 1500 Series shelters and control the comfort level with a remote. Show your guests that you care, and give them something to talk about. Other customizations include whether or not you want a mechanical screen or standard. Additional special features include rain gutters, rain and snow sensors, heating elements and “stand alone” or “lean to” abilities.
Ready To Order Your 1500 Series Outdoor Shelter?
We know you will love this budget friendly, easy to use outdoor shelter. Check out the videos to see the 1500 Series louver roof in action, then reach out to our team today to get started on getting yours! We are happy to answer any questions and make sure you get the perfect set up for your patio and backyard. Call us today at (336) 941-9045 or email us at [email protected] .