The fully automatic tilting aluminum louvered roof of the budget-friendly Shelter 1500 regulates the sun by rotating its louvers up to 150º. When the louvers are closed, a discrete gutter collects rainwater and drains it unnoticeably into the side poles.
With an optional heating element and bolt-on roller side screens, you can keep the cold and wind at bay. The Shelter 1500 is also available with manual operation…perfect for spaces lacking electricity. Enjoy the outdoors from early Spring to late Fall with the Shelter 1500 from Shelter Outdoor!
- Budget-friendly shelter
- Fully-automatic tilting louvers
- “Stand-alone” or “Lean-to”
- Available in white or anthracite gray
|– White, anthracite gray or custom RAL|
|Structure||– Can be freestanding or wall mounted to your building.
– Mounted via standard bolt-down brackets or cemented-in ground anchors and fixed to cement patio/poured footings, concealed inside posts for a finished look.
– Two or more custom architectural Shelters can be installed side by side to cover a larger patio, poolside or outdoor dining area.
– When closed, louvered roof blades provide a flat, weatherproof ceiling and an integrated rain gutter system which channels water away.
|Operation||– Motorized, remote controlled aluminum louvered roof provides adjustable sun, shade and rain protection.
– Optional motorized screens are bolted onto the frame for a seamless look and are remote-controlled allowing you to adjust for the weather.
|– Frame mounted infrared space heaters
– Integrated LED lighting, white and/or RGB in the frame or within the louvers
– Rain and snow sensors
– Optional bolt-on motorized side panels available in PVC or Serge screen material, solid canvas or screen material
– PVC clear windows are available within the serge screen material
– Two sizes of louver widths available: 6.3″ and 8.3″
– MANUAL Version available for size up to 11’5″ x 16’6″
– 1500 series cannot be coupled to make larger units
– LED Lighting is IP65 rated, ideal for outdoor use, waterproof and dust-proof
– Color Temperature: 3500 Kelvin (warm white)
|Lead Time||12 weeks|